Test Analyst - Scotland NCC Group
Test Analyst - Scotland
Due to exciting growth within our business, we are looking to add to our existing team of testing professionals. We are looking for Test Analysts with varying levels of experience who are comfortable with working alongside our clients to achieve their business goals. This work will be based within Edinburgh, within this role you will also have the opportunity to work on-site with our other clients based all over the UK.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Account Manager for each assignment coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us
- Work with the Team Lead/Test Manager to achieve business goals
- Plan, Produce and Execute test cases and check results to ensure the system's technical and functional requirements are met
- Manage progress against own goals and report/escalate accordingly
- Identify, raise and report on defects
- Execute regression and defect assurance activities
- Work within a defined development approach and ensure work is delivered to those standards
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policies and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice.
- Understanding of testing methodologies including V-Model / Waterfall / Agile
- Flexible to travel UK wide if needed
- Working experience within either banking/financial services sector
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation
- Experience in Retail Banking/Corporate Banking
- Experience in testing in data analytics and working within the financial sector
- Knowledge or appreciation of various testing and life cycle management tools
- Mobile / Compatibility experience
- SQL, XML
- Defect Management tools i.e. JIRA, TFS, MS Test Manager, QC
**** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ****
About NCC Group:
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.