Senior Product Manager – Embedded Portfolio ARM
- Job ID #: 12189
- Job Category: Product Marketing
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Embedded & Automotive
- Department: Embedded & Auto marketing
- Primary Country: Taiwan
- Primary Location: Taipei
- Additional Country: Taiwan
- Additional Location: Hsinchu
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role?
Ready to be at the forefront of driving the next wave of semiconductors in the smart embedded market? With over 20 billion Arm based chips having already been shipped into the embedded market alone, Arm technology is at the heart of the smart embedded and IoT revolution. You now have the opportunity to play a pivotal role helping ensure that all companies, whatever their size, can benefit from the world’s number one technology ecosystem.
Arm is looking for an experienced product manager to take global responsibility for, and to expand the reach of, embedded CPU based systems and solutions. This new, strategically important role is to drive and expand opportunities in the market with these solutions, exploring innovative ways to approach these segments. The role encompasses both product management and outbound marketing.
What will I be accountable for?
As an embedded product manager, you will be working in a company that is number one in its field and you will have the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most capable people in the industry and with the leading technology companies across the globe.
You will be part of Arm’s Embedded and Automotive business line, and your role will include the following activities:
- Product management of a group of released CPU and system products
- Primary product interface for internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting product management enquires from across the business. Seeking support from technical specialists as needed
- Primary product interface for internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting sales to drive deals
- Ensuring all outbound collateral is managed and kept up to date and that the product solutions are optimally positioned
- Developing and executing an outbound marketing strategy for the products
- Working with the dedicated embedded marketing team, to jointly create a plan and content for outbound activities for your products, including webinars, blogs, articles and white papers
- Making it even easier for customers to access the products
- Reviewing how customers license our technology; recommending and developing ways to reach new customers
- Reduce barrier to accessibility to the managed product
- Portfolio management
- Understand historical licensing of the CPUs and systems, and estimating future licensing
- Defining how products should be positioned and how they should be compared to other Arm solutions
- Recommending the future role of the IP in the portfolio
- Monitoring, understanding and reacting to any competitive positioning
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Good knowledge of the semiconductor market
- Good technical knowledge of microprocessors and/or SoC systems
- Broad experience in a product management, product marketing or technical sales role
- Experience of product management of technical products
- Experience in outbound marketing including developing sales collateral, webinars, or whitepapers
- Experience of working across a global team
- Strong engineering background, ideally within a CPU or silicon environment
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- Excellent presentation skills
- High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, high-energy, open minded, reliable, innovative, persuasive
- A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
- Ability to work, communicate and motivate effectively at all levels of the company and with partners to achieve desired results
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviors are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
- Partner / customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Creativity / innovation – Possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Collaboration / communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Personal impact / influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Team / personal development – You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Sick Leave, 15 days
- Statutory Social Benefits: - Pension fund - Labour & National Health Insurance
- Commercial Benefits: - Medical & Travel - Annual Health Check
- Holiday, 21 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, mobile phone purchase, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The ARM Taipei office consists of employees from the Sales, Marketing and Partner Enablement teams. A haven for foodies, you can eat very well- and very cheaply in one of Taipei’s many night markets and food courts. Nestled in a valley and surrounded by mountains, a short train ride will take you to either numerous beaches or mountainside hot springs and hiking trails.
ARM Taiwan Ltd.
8F, No. 36, Ruihu St.