Project Manager ARM
- Job ID #: 12264
- Job Category: Project Management
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Central Engineering - Systems
- Department: Central Engineering - Systems Operations
- Primary Country: Israel
- Primary Location: Kfar Netter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the newly acquired ARM Israel Design Center. Our main focus is developing ARM’s system security products, serving the Mobile, Automotive and IoT markets. We are looking for a Project Manager who can drive, manage, motivate and inspire the technical teams to deliver IP that will be in the next generation of some of the world’s most successful low-power, high-performance products.
This role is for an experienced and motivated Project Manager who will be based in ARM’s Israel Design Centre, within the Systems Group and will be expected to work collaboratively with the Engineering Manager, Product Manager, Technical Leads and engineering teams to manage projects to ensure quality, management of scope and on-time delivery of products.
The individual should have a proven track record of project management across all aspects of the engineering development lifecycle from conception through final delivery. Responsibilities include planning, scheduling, risk management, change management, stakeholder management, leadership and monitoring of the project including creation and management of inter-project dependencies
This role requires a minimal level of travel to work across ARM sites and with ARM Partners.
Essential Skills & Experience
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 3-5 years of successful Project management experience running multi-disciplinary projects
- Experience in managing multiple high profile projects simultaneously across technologically innovative developments.
- Demonstrates understanding of planning, scheduling, risk management, earned value, budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
- The ability to lead, track, monitor and motivate multicultural/cross geographical teams, in a matrix management environment.
- Experience or understanding of both hardware and software development practices
Desirable Skills & Experience
Key Personal Attributes
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at ARM Kfar Netter focus on providing hardware security IP and software for advanced system-on-chip components deployed in mobile devices and the fast growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 30 minutes north of Tel Aviv in the central coastal plain near the city of Netanya, a popular tourist destination.
Grand Netter Industrial Zone
Zip Code 40593