Principal Security Architect ARM
- Job ID #: 10182
- Job Category: Software Engineering
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Central Engineering - Systems
- Department: Central Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Primary Country: Israel
- Primary Location: Kfar Netter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This role is part of an architecture team, based in ARM’s Israeli design centre. The team is responsible for designing ARM security-related embedded products serving the Mobile, Automotive and IoT markets. You will help ARM maintain and strengthen its leadership in the embedded world. If you are up to the task, we want to hear from you!
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
You will join a small team of highly motivated and professional architects. You will be responsible for writing specifications, analyzing security and cryptographic standards and performing security reviews of product designs and implementations, with focus on embedded solutions for the Mobile, Automotive and IoT markets. Your role will help modeling security threats across these multiple markets and multiple products.
- Defining security requirements as part of architecture design specifications
- Analyzing the security robustness of current solutions as well as proposals for new products and technologies
- Employing security engineering know-how and providing guidance on secure design and coding to engineering and marketing teams
- Reviewing the secure design of software, firmware and hardware products
- Monitoring various security and cryptographic standards
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading university. Other disciplines will also be considered with relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of working experience as an architect
- Strong familiarity with embedded systems
- Strong familiarity with state of the art security attacks
- Security code reviews experience
- Experience in ‘C’ and Embedded Software Development
- Strong documentation skills
- Fast learner of new technologies and standards.
- Creative, dynamic thinker, open minded with strong problem solving skills
- Versatile and ready to work in a dynamic and challenging working environment
- Team player with multi-tasking ability and good interpersonal skills
- Methodical, accurate, strives to excellence
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
Desirable Skills & Experience
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering from a leading university.
- Strong algorithm development skills preferably in Cryptography
- Provable programming skills in RTL
At ARM, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global ARM community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at ARM Kfar Netter focus on providing hardware security IP and software for advanced system-on-chip components deployed in mobile devices and the fast growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 30 minutes north of Tel Aviv in the central coastal plain near the city of Netanya, a popular tourist destination.
Grand Netter Industrial Zone
Zip Code 40593