Performance Test Engineer NCC Group
Performance Test Engineer
Due to continued growth, we are seeking Performance Test Engineers to join our team and provide value to our clients in the performance testing space. This will include working with some global and household names across a number of industry sectors.
- UK Wide
- Considerable proven track record in performance testing
- Experience using multiple performance testing tools (such as LoadRunner, JMeter, Performance Center etc.)
- Experience of multiple platforms and environments in more than one industry sector
- Experience of working directly with clients
- Flexibility to travel UK wide (fully expensed)
- Have a deep understanding of the performance test project lifecycle and deliverables
- Have a strong understanding of performance test principles
- Analyse the application/hardware under test, the performance testing requirements and the project acceptance criteria
- Design test scenario(s) and produce project test plans
- Undertake the initial installation and configuration of the performance testing tool and monitors
- Have expertise in the use of the chosen tool on a variety of platforms and in different technical environments
- Build and test the performance scenario(s)
- Execute the tests, collate results from the performance test tool and produce analysis reports
- Contribute to performance bottleneck identification and resolution
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
**** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ****