Penetration Testing Support Engineer NCC Group
Penetration Testing Support Engineer
NCC Group is experts in the provision of deep technical cyber security assessments and advice, and as part of our on-going expansion we are seeking Penetration Testing Support Engineer’s to join a growing team.
The role will consist of configuring, upgrading and maintaining NCC Group’s expanding penetration testing infrastructure, while also supporting our penetration testers with any special requirements/projects they may have during an engagement.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a unique, challenging role located within the heart of the assurance division. Surrounded by a positive, fun and highly skilled environment. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have good problem solving skills, and not be afraid to think out of the box or undertake difficult challenges.
- Proven individual contributor capability in four or more of the desired skill areas.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on their own or with little guidance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Experience / Skills:
- Proven Linux administration (Debian) skills.
- Experience of deploying virtual machines under VMWare VCenter/ESXi.
- Proven Windows 2012 & 2016 Server, Active Directory skill set.
- An IT related degree or a vast amount of industry experience.
- Professional IT certifications such as MCP, MCSE, CCNA & LPIC
- Solid experience of Networking (Infrastructure Design & Protocols).
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet with the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to your query within 10 working days. If you have applied for a vacancy and haven’t heard back from us within this time please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
**** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ****