Partner Manager ARM
- Job ID #: 11654
- Job Category: Sales
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Sales
- Department: Worldwide Sales
- Primary Country: Taiwan
- Primary Location: Hsinchu
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
We are seeking a partner manager to join our Taiwan Sales Organization. He or she will own account strategy and drive all activities in assigned territory to achieve business targets. He or she will explore customer needs, find values of Arm products and services and eventually bring business to closure. He or she must be a team player whose success will be highly dependent on team work.
This role will require travel either locally or worldwide.
What will I be accountable for?
- Setting up and executing strategic account plans and closure plans
- To deliver on quarterly and annual booking and revenue target
- Able to engage at the executive level externally and internally
- Interfacing with engineering, product line groups, commercial operation, legal and sales team to ensure best possible support throughout the sales and account management processes
- Following all procedure and policy of the sales organization, including weekly reporting, use of the CRM and SAP systems in regular basis
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor Degree or above with engineering or business background is required
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ year of sales or marketing experience with knowledge of high-tech industry. Experiences in semiconductor is preferred
- Proven track record in identifying and developing business
- Able to work in a fast-growing and fast-changing organization
- Proven skills in customer relationship and account management
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-divisional, multi-national and highly collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- A strong ‘upward’ manager – able to articulate clearly at executive level
- A good technical grasp of the semiconductor supply and value chain
- Fluent in Chinese Mandarin and English both speaking and writing
This position is only open for candidates who are eligible to live and work in the required location No relocation support is provided.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus – Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication – Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation – Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development – You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence – You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises – You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Sick Leave, 15 days
- Statutory Social Benefits: - Pension fund - Labour & National Health Insurance
- Commercial Benefits: - Medical & Travel - Annual Health Check
- Holiday, 21 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, mobile phone purchase, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Hsinchu Design Center is home to engineers primarily supporting the CPU, Physical Design, Partner Enablement and Sales divisions that work closely with key partners MediaTek and TSMC. Hsinchu is located a quick 30 minute bullet train ride away southwest of Taipei and similar to Taipei, the city offers an abundance of delicious and cheap food as well as plenty of outdoor activities.
Arm Taiwan Ltd. HDC Branch
4F., No.5, Gongye E.
7th Rd., East Dist.,
Hsinchu City 300