MASTER DATA ANALYST/ADMINISTRATOR (001423) Inmarsat
- Location: London, Greater London
- Employment type: Permanent
Inmarsat has established a Global Procurement team who will support the organisation, both today and in the future. The business has been acquisitive and is going through a period of integration and consolidation. The Governance and Compliance team are responsible for the end to end processes for global procurement including policies, procurement systems, management information including reporting and dashboards and also compliance (internal and external) Supporting the global procurement team in their delivery through excellent policies, processes, information and systems.
In addition the Governance and Compliance team are responsible for ensuring the most effective procurement processes are used for purchases across the business. The management of procurement data is a key focus area for the team as they seek to improve and maintain the quality of all procurement related data.
The management and maintenance of all procurement related data.
- Supervise all aspects of Master Data Management including:
- New Vendor Request and Vendor amendment Process
- Offline management of the Vendor Master Data process including documentation filing, approvals and stakeholder correspondence
- Use of Reporting and systems to support requestors and Vendors
- Management and maintenance of contract data within SAP
- Additional Implementation activities as required
- Stakeholder management for both internal stakeholders (i.e. finance, business users, vendors and Procurement colleagues)
- Management of THE Approved and Preferred Supplier List with SAP and wider
- Contribute to the ongoing Master Data strategy, analysis, planning and execution
- Ensure regular management reports are produced and circulated to the relevant parties.
- Preparation of and delivery of training for end users, cost centre managers and any other parties on the Vendor Master Process.
- Engagement with Category Directors and Business Unit managers regarding issues, inconsistencies, or breach of policy.
- Communication of process via appropriate channels (liftoff, email etc)
- Ad-hoc support/cover for the Procurement / Contract Administrators / Corporate Card administrator.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have direct, practical experience of managing and implementing master data
- Experience with ERP systems such as SAP and e-sourcing systems such as Curtis Fitch
- Experience of working in a busy Global Procurement function
- Strong communications and stakeholder engagement skills (written and oral)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products – Excel in particular
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- CIPS or working towards
- Experience working in a complex global or multisite FTSE100/FTSE250