HR coordinator ARM
- Job ID #: 12137
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Division: Administration
- Department: Human Resources
- Primary Country: Israel
- Primary Location: Kfar Netter
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The People function at Arm aims to help shape the organization by enabling Arm to attract, develop, engage and retain our workforce. We achieve this by being client centered, professional, pro-active and efficient and by providing a vibrant work environment in which employees across the organization can thrive and succeed.
The People Services team plays a key role in driving the regional people agenda including culture, engagement as well as providing support to line managers & employees on day-day People Team activities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, highly driven & collaborative individual to join the People Services team at Arm based in Kfar Neter, Israel. This position is temporary (6 months).
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing administrative support to Country People Service (HR) Manager
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Executes the Effective HR Agenda maximizing efficiency in global & local HR activities
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensure the relevant HR database (in SAP) is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- SAP: Create SAP codes for new vacancies, send contract and all the related documents new employee should fill in (insurance, personal information), tracking, verifying accuracy and transfer to various departments; upload all the data via SAP (contract’s details, personal details), getting ID number; Update various changes via SAP (address/bank number, title, internal transfer).
- Support Country People Services manager with all HR admin tasks: schedule managers & employee meetings as well as training sessions, organize new employee orientation meetings, maintain employee folders, preparation of employees letters etc.
- Responsible to respond to all requests in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Supports Country Manager in tasks that may include policies, procedures, processes & internal communications.
- Responsible for creating regular & ad hoc reporting as necessary
- Supports Intranet content updates
Characteristics & Requirements
Experience, Knowledge, Competencies and Skills required:
- Experience: 2 years to 5 years
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams and juggle multiple tasks
- Strong focus on teamwork & collaboration
- Understanding of SAP HR is preferred.
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
At ARM, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global ARM community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, ARM is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to ARM's success in the global marketplace.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Launch Award
- Severance Pay
- Keren Hishtalmut (Education Fund)
- Convalescence - Havra'ah Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Company Car Leasing Program or travel to work
- Holiday, 20-24 days per annum
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Special vacations on personal events (wedding, child birth, child wedding)
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, including: free car parking, meal subsidy, Running team, Pilates lessons, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The engineers at ARM Kfar Netter focus on providing hardware security IP and software for advanced system-on-chip components deployed in mobile devices and the fast growing Internet of Things (IoT) market. The office is located 30 minutes north of Tel Aviv in the central coastal plain near the city of Netanya, a popular tourist destination.
Grand Netter Industrial Zone
Zip Code 40593