HR Graduate ARM
- Job ID #: 11391
- Job Category: Human Resources
- Employment Type: Graduates
- Division: Administration
- Department: Human Resources
- Primary Country: UK
- Primary Location: Cambridge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
Over the past two decades, ARM has experienced phenomenal success. As we continue to grow and evolve our organisation, our HR team have a critical role to play in realising our strategy of ‘Enabling Extraordinary Growth’. As such, we are expanding our team to ensure we can provide an excellent service to our people and develop a robust talent pipeline of future leaders.
Our HR Graduate Rotation scheme will enable you to gain exposure to some of the key HR functions whilst also contributing to key projects that help deliver our team goals and objectives.
The scheme will last for two years in which you will get an opportunity to explore areas such as HR Shared Services, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Reward, Organisation Effectiveness and Internal Communications across a series of four six-month rotations. In the second year of the programme, one of your rotations will be international, so we are looking for candidates who are excited about travel and open to working in one of our other offices such as Bangalore, Austin or San Jose. You will be assigned a mentor for every rotation and have a senior leader sponsor for the two year scheme to ensure that you receive ongoing support and accelerated development.
In the year immediately following the rotation program, you will have the opportunity to specialise and further explore any one of the areas of expertise mentioned above.
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
We are looking for candidates with a desire to pursue a generalist HR career who have a strong academic record, so we encourage applications from candidates who are on track to achieve, or have already achieved at least a 2.1 degree. Business or Humanities related subjects are preferred, but we will also accept applications from candidates graduating in other academic subjects.
As a successful HR Graduate, you will need to demonstrate a high level of numeracy, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills. The ability to take initiative and work well with minimal supervision is also essential.
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of Core Beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These beliefs and how they translate into behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global ARM community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. ARM’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
110 Fulbourn Road