GP Medical Representative - Tullamarine AstraZenecaLocation: New South Wales, Australia
Job reference: R-013716
Posted date: Sep. 08, 2017
GP Sales Representative – Tullamarine
At AstraZeneca, we believe in the potential of our people and you’ll develop beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
We are currently looking for a GP Sales Representative to join our VIC Diabetes team for a full time vacancy.
If you are an experienced professional, with a flair for communication and demonstrable sales track record, this is an excellent opportunity to align your professional career and your lifestyle within an established and reputable organisation.
This position reports to the Sales Manager, Diabetes VIC and is responsible for servicing Tullamarine and north west suburbs of Melbourne.
This role involves:
- Promoting class-leading Diabetes products to General Practitioners
- Building long-term relationships through your genuine passion for the positive impacts these products have on patient’s health
- Working as part of a collaborative team to optimise business impact
- Analysing sales performance and implementing strategies to achieve business outcomes
- Completing administrative requirements and working within a set promotional budget accurately and within a timely manner
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Demonstrated successes in building strong external and internal relationships through effective communication, influencing and collaborative networking skills
- Drive to be a self-starter, with confidence in your personal presentation, sales skills and the ability to make a positive impact
- Business and/or Science related tertiary qualifications are preferred but not essential
You may have a good knowledge of Diabetes Medicine developed through a career in pharmaceutical sales or allied health. However, if you are a born sales person, great team player and a very quick learner but with no industry experience we would also like to hear from you.
A willingness to learn and the ability to self-manage, combined with our world-class training and resources, will ensure that you're fully equipped to excel in your new career with AstraZeneca.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.