Customer Success Manager NCC Group
Customer Success Manager
Whilst offering a superb level of service and commitment, you will be responsible for the renewal, retention and overall experience of our international customer base, dealing exclusively with existing customers. With over 14,000 customers worldwide, and around £13 million worth of annual renewals, this is an integral part of our growth strategy.
Your responsibilities with include:
- Differentiating yourself from new business sales in your approach – your true account management will increase the number of renewals we have, reduce bad-debt, reduce the number of terminations and promote the customer experience.
- Proactively contacting accounts ahead of their renewal date to ensure the service is still fit for purpose.
- Effective account mapping and relationship building, ensuring that we know who the decision makers are, and what the process is for invoice payment.
- Identifying imminent renewal risk and finding preventative solutions.
- Using initiative, to assist the finance department with aged debt.
- Demonstrating that you are well-informed of market regulations, initiatives and market drivers in order to add value for customers.
- Communicating with customers in a way which enhances their customer experience – including conference calls, emails and face-to-face meetings.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving in order to find the best solution for our customers.
- Root-cause analysis of issues to improve customer relationships, streamlining internal/external renewal processes.
- Adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security best practice.
You will be;
- A confident communicator who is able to quickly build relationships.
- A natural problem solver who thrives on finding win/win resolutions.
- Able to influence customers, and present different options in a professional manner.
- Able to build risk and position our product suite effectively.
- Driven, focused, and able to take on responsibility.
- A customer advocate within the business.
- Great at internal stakeholder management.
- Customer facing.
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days, however, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe on this occasion your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful but please do continue to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other more suitable roles.