Business Operations Analyst - Infrastructure ARM
- Job ID #: 12204
- Job Category: Operations/Purchase/ Logistics
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Infrastructure
- Department: Infrastructure Operations
- Primary Country: USA
- Primary Location: Austin (TX)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
About the role
In this Business Operations role, you will report to the Director of Operations for the Infrastructure group. You will be accountable for the day-to-day operational management of business processes as well as the ongoing tracking of key management data for use by different lines of business including the Infrastructure team. You will also be deeply involved in overall operational planning.
What will I be accountable for?
You will aid individual functions and teams by building detailed budgets and you will capture outcomes in corporate systems. You will track and report overall costs in line with mentorship, enabling forecasting of revenues by combining multiple data sources into a consolidated view. You will develop bespoke data-mining, data-analysis, and reporting for different stakeholders. You will also participate in Operational Planning, which includes management of key objectives, risks, and critical metrics. You will support longer-term business planning activities and handle day-to-day logistics such as supporting the hiring plan.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Engineering or other area plus an MBA is helpful
- At least18 months working in an operation, analysis, or related function
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities with solid MS Excel skills such as the ability to program in Visual Basic, create pivot tables, and use macros
- Proven experience as an effective change manager with a strong focus on end results and the ability to infuse trust while providing structured plans to stakeholders
- Good interpersonal skills to enable networking in a dynamic, geographically disparate organization
- Experience developing, introducing, and refining new processes around team and business requirements
- Comfortable with configuration methods, versioning, and documentation tools such as experience working with Microsoft SharePoint sites and other Office 365 collaboration tools
- Proven experience with capturing requirements and requirements management, Business Objects or a similar product such as Tableau, Data manipulation within Excel, SharePoint, and MySQL, and strong analytical and analytical skills
- Experience in working with partners across a range of levels and an ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team, plus a willingness to travel internationally occasionally
At Arm, we are proud to have core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions. Our beliefs define how we work together, and how we evaluate you. Here is a preview:
- We, Not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
- Passion for Progress
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and lead your own progress
- Be Your Brilliant Self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Make trust our default position
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Awards
- 401(k), 100% matching on first 6% eligible earnings
- Medical, Dental & Vision, 100% coverage for employee only, shared cost for dependents
- Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)
- Short Term (STD) and Long Term (LTD) Disability Insurance
- Vacation, 20 days per year with option to buy 5 more.
- Holidays, 13 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-years of service
- Sick Leave, 7 days per year
- Volunteering, four hours per month (TeamARM)
- Office location dependent: café on site, fitness facilities, team and social events
- Additional benefits include: Flexible Spending Accounts for health and dependent care, EAP, Health Advocate, Business Travel Accident Program & Commuter programs. ARM, Inc. (USA) participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Austin office employs staff from across all divisions of ARM and is considered the engineering hub for North America. Austin has the nickname of “Silicon Hills” thanks to the high number of tech companies in the area, and is also known as the “Live Music Capital of the World". Events such as South by Southwest, Austin City Limits Music Festival and the F1 Grand Prix are but a few of the many activities that make Austin a top destination for both residents and travelers.
5707 Southwest Pkwy
Bldg 1 Suite 100
Austin, TX. 78735