Brand Manager AstraZenecaLocation: Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia
Job reference: R-016822
Posted date: Nov. 08, 2017
AstraZeneca focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. Science and patients are at the heart of everything we do, and our skills and resources are concentrated on those therapy areas where we believe we can make the most difference. We focus primarily on cancer, cardiovascular/metabolic disease and respiratory/inflammation/autoimmunity. Alongside this, we remain active in infection and neuroscience with targeted investments in opportunities and collaborations.
As a part of AstraZeneca, the Nordic-Baltic Marketing Company is working to ensure that our innovative products reach the patients that can benefit from it. We work in close collaboration with healthcare in all Nordic and Baltic countries to build value for our customers and success for our medicines. Our offices are located in Södertälje, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Tallinn, Riga, and Vilnius.
Based in Tallinn, Estonia
Brand Manager CV(Cardiovascular) and Respiratory is responsible for development and implementation of brand strategy within assigned CV and Respiratory brands through cross-functional teamwork. Job holder also coordinate and execute marketing activities across the country connected to assigned brands.
- Develops a brand plan
- Drives and executes implementation of the Brand Plan activities
- Manages relationships with local external experts and health care professionals
- Provides inputs for reimbursement dossier submissions
- Drives specific Baltic initiatives according to business needs, individuals interests and skills
- Ensures and manages local sign offs of all marketing materials
- Assures tasks are of correct quality and in accordance with written procedures and current legal requirements and internal standards
- Maser Degree or equivalent, e.g. in Marketing
- Experience in CV (Cardiovascular) and/or Respiratory medicines and Marketing
- Cross functional/Baltic experience would be considered as an advantage
- Background in medicine/ natural sciences
- High ethical standard and good knowledge in pharmaceutical marketing ethical framework
- Fluent in English and any Estonian languages
We offer you a challenging and well-aimed work in a working environment with a high organizational culture, good colleagues, multifunctional environment, a continuous professional development and a motivating compensation package.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.