Automation Test Engineer NCC Group
Automation Test Engineer
Representing NCC Group, you will be our expert on client site adding value to our clients’ existing automation or test team. You will have the opportunity to influence the service that we provide, working with our highly skilled team, to help shape our automation offering whilst developing your skills across a number of automated tools and technologies.
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package. You will have a dedicated Account Manager for each assignment coupled with on-going training throughout your career with us. As part of our automation team, you will be flexible to work across the UK gaining valuable experience across multiple industries and technologies.
- Experience in developing & maintaining an open-source automation framework
- Knowledge of programming languages prominent in automated testing such as Java, C#, Ruby & Python
- Experience of test automation at the API layer, using tools such as SoapUI & vREST
- Experience of Behavioral Driven Development (BDD) using tools such as Cucumber, Behat and Specflow
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies
- Flexible on travel / work locations
- Deliver robust automated test solutions to our clients
- Involvement throughout an engagement, from requirements analysis through to implementation
- Develop automated solutions utilising open-source and commercial testing tools where appropriate
- Participate in NCC Group’s growing automation test community, sharing knowledge and influencing the direction of the service
About your application
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to every application within 10 working days, however, if you haven’t heard back from us within this timeframe, on this occasion, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful.
* Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process.*