Warehouse Supervisor- 1st Shift (Friday- Monday) Wayfair
Locations: Hebron, KY
Categories: Supply Chain & Logistics - Warehousing/Distribution
We are currently on the hunt for a great Warehouse Supervisor to join our team. The profile of a Warehouse Supervisor is that of managing and overseeing all the functions of the warehouse and ensuring smooth operations of all activities. This individual will also be managing warehouse workers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising the shift functions and associates within the warehouse
- Delegating tasks and evaluating associate productivity
- Adhering to the compliance of all legal and safety procedures.
- Managing the inventory. Work areas include receipt, pick, pack, ship and return of product.
- Supervising proper shift allocations and ensuring efficiency of all warehouse staff.
- Organizing and conducting necessary training activities for the staff and workers
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of the safety and legal documentation processes for handling related warehouse activities (MSDS, Equipment checklist, BOL)
- Working understanding of WMS system.
- Should have excellent leadership and administration skills and abilities.
- Strong motivational skills and effectual team building and decision making.
- Ability to effectively manage time, resolve crisis and decision making.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate workings with internal and external workers of the company
Education and Qualifications
Bachelor’s or associate degree in management, administration, supply chain, customer service, or five years working experience in product distribution to customer base.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.