Warehouse Facilities Manager AO
£28,000 per Year Permanent
Site Maintenance and Facilities
A Bit About UsWe’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly. We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the RoleAs the Warehouse Facilities Manager you will be working alongside facilities manager, warehouse managers, security, Health and Safety, Operations Directors, Facilities’ onsite maintenance teams and external contractors.
Here's What You Can Expect to be DoingYou will be responsible for supporting the Facilities co-ordinators and maintenance team to ensure that our Warehouses are kept to a high standard and provide a safe, functional and happy place for our people. The Warehouse Facilities Manager will be required to support the business by providing reactive and planned maintenance along with project work across the warehouse. Responsibilities include:
* Manage and support the on-site facilities team.
* Contractor liaison and contractor supervision including set up, renewal and management of service levels and contracts.
* Site compliance and standards inspections.
* Obtaining quotes and raising purchase orders
* Managing the PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) Schedule.
* Customer liaison (warehouse managers, office staff, H&S team etc.)
* Compiling reports such as board reports, monthly/weekly service delivery reports etc.
* Update and monitor maintenance records - asset registers, operating requirements.
* Planning decorative works.
* Risk management - issuing permits, risk assessing and compliance.
* Ordering relevant equipment.
* Support projects teams in development of site.
* Required to oversee out of hours scheduled and reactive works.
A Few Things About You* A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience within a fast-paced facilities role preferably with a logistics/warehouse background.
* Health & Safety knowledge (IOSH/NEBOSH desired).
* The ability to understand and interpret RAMS and Permits.
* Experience of Insurance/Fire safety requirements.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Decisive yet methodical
* Customer focused
* Open Communicator
* Understanding of facilities/operational priorities
* Ability to manage a small maintenance team
* Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with people and emergency situations
* Full UK driving licence *