Virtual Customer Sales and Service Manager (Germany based) Wayfair
Categories: Customer Service
Virtual Customer Sales & Service Manager
Wayfair is seeking Virtual Customer Service Managers with Work from Home experience to establish & support the growth of our Virtual Customer Service & Sales operation. Looking to deliver and delight a great customer experience to our Wayfair European customers, this is an exciting new development which will supplement our already established European teams working from our Galway & Berlin offices.
We are looking for exceptional Leaders with experience of managing remote high performing customer facing teams that deliver outstanding customer service and who are looking for their next exciting career challenge. Reporting to the Associate Director of EU Sales & Service, the right candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings unique, new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business, problem solving & communication skills that will support you driving change through continuous improvement & operational excellence. You should be curious and always looking to innovate new and improved experiences for our internal and external customer.
What You’ll Do:
- Create a continuous, high performing culture within your front-line teams that integrate seamlessly within the existing EU Sales & Service operations
- Create and nurture a culture of diversity and inclusive driving Employee Engagement
- Successfully manage the operational challenges, climate & environment of a virtual team by demonstrating effective leadership to maximize performance, deliver first class customer experience and employee experience
- Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvement in our service level agreements (SLAs) for all EU Sales & Service customer touch points
- Develop, manage and coach virtual sales & service teams to build high performing teams that deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Analyze team performance to drive improvements in KPIs and close performance gaps
- Executes decisions about business policies, customer problems and resolving employee issues
- Ensure appropriate resources are available to meet changing customer demand requirements and volume to meet performance objectives
- Identify training gaps and partner with support teams to improve performance
- Effectively respond to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution
- Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Wayfair leaders, including application of succession planning at all levels across all teams
- Support the implementation of the virtual EU Sales & Service teams by partnering with IT, Training, HR, Quality and Recruitment teams
What You’ll Need:
- Extensive years of leading high performing teams within a Customer Sales & Service operation, with a proven leadership track record and verifiable history of managing teams of successful, high volume teams. (Omni channel experience preferred)
- Sufficient years of experience in virtual Contact Centre operations.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and “roll up your sleeves” – this role is very “hands on”
- Proven coaching skills that can impact both front-line agents.
- Confirmation of Broadband speeds - We will require three screenshots taken in the morning, noon and evening of your broadband speed (consistent speed throughout the day of 25 megabits download & 5-megabit upload)
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience (i.e. proven years of industry experience in lieu of degree)
- Strong Internet / PC skills – comfortable and proficient in a technology-driven business
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Flexibility with shift work schedule
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- You must be eligible to work and reside legally in Germany or in Ireland and be in a position to provide confirmation of eligibility upon request
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.