VIDEO CREATOR Ascential
Brand: Ascential Group
Job function: Content
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: London, UK
Job ref: R1003
We are looking for a Video Creator to join our internal video production arm Ascential Video in our London office. The ideal candidate will consider themselves a visual storyteller who creates content that inspires and engages an audience both online and at live events. Watch our reel here.
- Produce, shoot and edit various types of video including; documentaries, interviews, series formats, sizzle reels, and explainers.
- Conceptualise, pitch ideas, and create content from start to finish.
- Organize and edit footage for post-production as well as archiving.
- Use video analytics to improve and adapt your content to evolving audience tastes.
- Make recommendations for the build out of the in-house studio, and propose equipment that could enhance the production of videos.
- 2 years’ experience producing, shooting and editing content in a professional environment
- A strong editor with some motion graphics experience
- Proficient with shooting and lighting techniques
- A creative individual that can bring ideas to the table and translate them into video
- An organized self-starter who is adept at problem-solving
- An ambitious individual that’s passionate about their work
- You have a strong interest in the latest online video trends and are able to translate that awareness into video content.
Candidates that do not provide a link to their reel will not be considered.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?