VIDEO CHANNEL MANAGER Ascential
Brand: Ascential Group
Job function: Content
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: London, UK
Job ref: R1122
We are looking for a Video Channel Manager to join our internal video production arm Ascential Video in our London office.
The Video Channel Manager will be responsible for managing the distribution of video content across all digital channels for various Ascential brands, creating new strategies for distribution, and reporting results back to the production team for continuous improvement.
You will be a creative soul with an entrepreneurial spirit that is highly motivated to grow audiences for video viewership. You will have a strong interest in digital & video trends, have a deep understanding of the media landscape and able to translate market trends into video content.
- Plan and own the Publishing calendar, liaising with the brands and production management.
- Implement channel growth strategies to meet predefined KPIs;
- Develop creative strategies based on your expert knowledge of media, social, and the digital ecosystems;
- Navigate analytics and tell compelling stories with hard facts and data;
- Play a role in the production of the content by collaborating with the production team to ensure that the strategies have been realised in the development and end result;
- Monitor technology, industry, and behavioural patterns to ensure we are aligned with the latest technology trends.
- You have experience managing a YouTube channel and growing its community;
- You understand how consumers use different platforms and how a brand can engage audiences in an authentic way;
- You can execute the marketing for any video content created including writing copy, building data segments, creating landing pages and reporting on the results of the marketing campaigns;
- You can create graphic assets;
- You are organized self-starter who is adept at problem-solving;
- You are level headed, with a positive attitude;
- You have a strong interest in the latest online video trends and can translate that awareness into video content.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Ascential Plc is a global media company working within the Fashion, Advertising, Retail and Fintech industries. Ascential brands include the prestigious Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, fashion trend-forecaster WGSN, leading Fintech event Money20/20 and the advisory firm connecting Silicon Valley, Madison Avenue & Hollywood MediaLink.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us