Training Administrator - FTC ARM
- Job ID #: 15260
- Job Category: Customer Support
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Partner Enablement
- Department: Partner Enablement - Marketing
- Primary Country: UK
- Primary Location: Cambridge
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The Technical Training Administrator is a meaningful role within the Customer Training team. You will handle and provide critical support functions for all of Arm’s customer training activities. You will work as the operational interface between customers, sales and the Arm technical training and engineering teams.
We are offering a 12 months fixed term contract on a full-time basis
What will you be accountable for?
You will be responsible for the organization of training courses for Arm's customers including:
- Analyzing customer training requirements, you will take into account their timezone and respond to their enquires in a timely manner
- Liaising with Engineering and Training teams, you will build quotations and training plans, advising sales teams and customers on the most suitable training approaches
- Scheduling the best courses and trainers, you will maintain the scheduling system and training spreadsheets, balancing both customer and trainer needs
- Checking materials against format, training and branding guidelines before you release the materials to print
- Organizing the printing and delivery of material, you will provide our printing vendor with professional error free training materials creating Purchase Orders in our SAP finance system to procure them
- Collating data and reporting on attendance, feedback and revenue, you will ensure data is accurate and up to date, to allow management to make strategic business decisions
- Coordinating onsite support visits, you will resource appropriate engineers to meet customers technical support requirements.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with experience in other business systems, (such as finance and/or CRM)
- Highly accurate with good attention to detail, you respond to customers in a professional ‘right first time’ manner
- Logical and structured approach, you manage a busy Training inbox, filing, responding and tracking partner training requests
- Excellent time management, you can turnaround communications to partners within tight 24 hr service levels
- Oversee multiple training tasks at a time, you are able to prioritize and juggle multiple accounts and training requirements
- Experience in a training administration or customer facing position, you are familiar with the professional, yet timely requirements of meeting their expectations, adopting a customer first approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, you can articulate clearly what is expected or required of trainers and partners
- A good team-player, that can also self motivate and work independently
- A can do attitude, able to find creative solutions to training challenges
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
110 Fulbourn Road