Trade Marketing Manager (f/m/d) RBA fantastic opportunity for a Trade Marketing Manager to join RB's Health Business Unit.
As a Trade Marketing Manager, you are an important interface between Sales and Marketing in the DACH Sales team. You create best-in-class 4P activation across all channels and customers for your respective brand(s).You strengthen business plans and ensure best-in-class execution by interlinking Marketing and Sales activities.
Owning your business, you are responsible for:
- (Co-) Define category 4P strategy and activation plans
- (Co-) Develop, implement and track LSMs (Local Success Models) and scorecards for
- your respective brand(s)
- (Co-) Develop, deploy and track best-in-class “Ready-to-go” conceptual sells for all
- NPD/EPD and BDIs (pricing/sizing, national/tailor-made promotions, …)
- Analysis of the market landscape, check for opps/risks and develop action plans
- Support of the STMM in cross functional core teams
- Close cooperation with Marketing to ensure launch recos and relevant data are in time and complete with all Sales relevant elements; involve relevant Sales representative where
- appropriate prior to the approval of the launch reco in the Decision Meeting;
- lead and co-ordinate account pilots where relevant
- Develop/push Channel/Account specific activation programs
- Close collaboration with Key Account Manager to understand, drive and ultimately lead in-store
- innovation to win at POS
- Drive business plans together with the Key Account; focusing on launches and/or closing
- LSM gaps; facilitate the delivery of category and brand objectives in all chains and with all customers
Is this you?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics with focus on Sales & Marketing or similar qualification
- Minimum 2 years functional experience in either Trade Marketing, Category Management or Brand Management
- Excel, PowerPoint and Nielsen Answers (or equivalent) on very advanced level
- Strong communicator capable of building strong working relationships
- German – fluent
- English – fluent
- Good Key Account Management experience with successful track record
- Strong 4P knowledge and proven practice
- Strong Consumer Marketing or Trade Marketing knowledge
- FMCG Background
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.