Technology Center Manager & Engineering Lead RB
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or closely related technical field
- Demonstrated success at leading a team, especially in a highly cross-functional and technical environment
- >5 years of experience in food manufacturing industry, direct plant experience desirable
- At least Intermediate proficiency in people leadership and department management
- Intermediate proficiency in at least two of these four disciplines: factory automation, project engineering/management, factory preventative and corrective maintenance, food manufacturing processes (dairy preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in at least one of these four disciplines: factory automation, project engineering/management, factory preventative and corrective maintenance, food manufacturing processes (dairy preferred).
- An excellent technical problem solver.
- Experience of working with multiple partners to deliver success desirable.
- In line with RB core values, you will be achievement focused and able to work in a direct and often pressurized environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
- Ability to convert rational thinking into action (a thinker and an achiever).
- An openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential.