Technical Integration Consultant NCC Group
Technical Integration Consultant
Working for our Group wide lead IT integration solutions architect this role will be based within our IT team working alongside experts in infrastructure, networking, and technical operations. You will assist our Group architect design, develop, and deliver integration programs to merge acquisitions and historically separate departments / IT silos into the centralised IT systems.
This is an excellent opportunity to undertake a unique and challenging role located within the heart of the IT department. With offices in Europe, North America, Asia, and Australia, this role involves travel globally to design and implement these programs.
As well as the technical pre-requisites a most important quality is the ability to have insightful, productive and open dialogue with key stakeholders to agree designs collaboratively and with mutual respect.
- Planning, implementation and rollout (working with the guidance of the Group architect).
- Providing expert direction and explanation to target audiences at both the conceptual and detail level.
- Work closely with infrastructure and network teams ensuring that integration solutions mesh closely with infrastructure and network technical strategies.
- Communicating progress and potential issues with all stakeholders.
- Keeping integration process documents up to date.
- Coordinate with other teams to organise training sessions.
- Proven networking skill and expereince. Design, protocols, security across infrastructure, switching, and routing – near expert level.
- Infrastructure (hypervisor/server/storage/active directory) skill and experience – mid range level.
- Some Project Management experience, task and time tracking.
- Demonstrably comfortable working on own initiative and as part of a project team
- Excellent documentation skills
- Familiarity and acceptance of working within change management disciplines
If this role sounds like you, or if you would like to know more information please don't hesitate to click apply and a member of our internal recruitment team will be in contact.
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide. Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process.