Talent Acquisition and HR Coordinator RB
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Talent Acquisition and HR Coordinator to join our ANZ Human Resources team.
You will be responsible in providing critical support to the business in all ares relating to Recruitment, Onboarding, Induction, and providing coordination support for training and the Graduate & Intern Recruitment.
This role reports to the HR Business Partner and is based at our World Square Offices in the heart of Sydney CBD.
- Support in updating current and creation of role profiles and descriptions
- Drafting and posting advertisements online on RB website, intranet, Taleo, LinkedIn & Seek
- Pre-screening and reviewing candidate resumes via Taleo, LinkedIn
- Administering and coordinating candidate testing
- Conducting references and/or pre-employment checks
- Generating letters of offer and contracts for candidates
- Liaising with graduate partners on development and management of online postings, publications and correspondence
- Coordinating, reviewing and rating online video interviews
- Coordination of Graduate Assessment Centres including material required and organising external assessors
- On campus presence (development of materials and attendance at fairs)
- Coordinating with current RB graduates & interns in participation of RB events or content for online websites
- Tracking spend against budget, managing invoices and setting up vendors
- Manage the RB employee benefits program and provisions for ANZ
- Involvement in key HR projects as required
- General administrative duties as required
- Support HR Business Partners & HR Director in key projects or assignments as required
Is this You?
- Minimum University educated (to Bachelors level) in Business/ HRM
- HR Certification desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in a coordinator administrator role within HR or Talent Acquisition (Agency or In-house)
- Desire to pursue a career path in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to build strong working relationships and effectively influence people of all levels to drive change and improvement.
- Results oriented, self-motivated
- Ability to independently organise, manage and prioritise work, multi-tasking where necessary, in a highly demanding and ever changing environment
- Dynamic with high level of energy and drive
- Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills
- Achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment
- Strong team working abilities and commitment
- Discretion – ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential way
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential and fluency in another language advantageous
- Internationally mobile for career development opportunities
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!