Supply Finance Analyst, Health - Contract RB
- Australian & New Zealand Warehouse Management
- Month end journals
- Report, monthly, results to Logistics Manager (and relevant stakeholders)
- Analyse warehousing cost versus budget and/or forecast.
- Ad-hoc analysis for cost reduction opportunities
- Australia and New Zealand Inventory management
- Reconciliation of inventory at month end.
- Report, monthly, inventory results to Supply Chain (and relevant stakeholders).
- Reporting of inventory write off and adjustments
- Analyse inventory levels versus budget and/or forecast and impact on working capital
- Assist in Planning Cycle (Annual Budget and Forecasts)
- Key focus areas being in warehouse and inventory management
- Cost analysis inclusive of NPD/EPD cost analysis
- Participate in NPD/EPD projects in terms of establishing accurate COGS in a timely and accurate manner and per company guidelines
- Provide assistance in gross margin enhancements/COGS reduction projects.
- Assist in post launch review with focus on COGS.
- Ad-hoc analysis for example sourcing opportunities, product harmonisation
- Ensure accuracy of JDE Data Entry and Batch Clearing
- Ensure that processes and controls within the Supply Chain Finance team are followed and/or improved. Adhere to the company policy of no surprises through rigorous analysis and reconciliation.
Is this You?
- Professional accounting qualifications (or working toward same)
- 1-2 Years in a commercial or supply chain support role.
- Experience in a multi country/currency planning and reporting environment
- Experience in cost-accounting
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!