Senior Verification Engineer – System IP ARM
- Job ID #: 15171
- Job Category: Design Engineering
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Central Engineering - Systems
- Department: Central Engineering - Systems Engineering
- Primary Country: India
- Primary Location: Bangalore
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Arm is the world's leading semiconductor intellectual property (IP) supplier and as such is at the heart of the development of digital electronic products. Arm’s ecosystem includes many of the biggest names in consumer electronics and semiconductor manufacturing.
We are looking for You, a highly motivated engineer to join our System IP team. You will work as an integral part of the team to contribute to the design and verification of the next generation of Internet of Things IP, system interconnect and debug infrastructure.
What will you be accountable for?
This is an outstanding opportunity to have your contribution in Arm Bangalore Center, as and Sr. Verification Engineer who works within one of the IP development teams consisting of experienced and junior engineers.
As an experienced Verification Engineer, you will be part of the Systems Engineering team focused on next-generation IPs development targeting high-end mobile, networking, and enterprise markets. You will contribute to the specification, planning and development and debugging of testbenches to verify high-performance, energy-efficient System IP products like – System MMU, Network-on-Chip, Network Interconnect. As part of this talented team, you will be able to expand your technical breadth relating to leading-edge interconnects and system backplane design and verification. In addition, your close collaboration with other CPU and System IP engineering teams across Arm leads to high quality IP that works well in a complete system.
- A good, relevant degree (ideally in Electronics or Computer Science) or equivalent.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 4-7 years of engineering experience in IP verification domain.
- You should have In-Depth experience of designing and implementing verification environments for complex RTL designs
- Strong knowledge of digital design techniques
- A good understanding of System Architectures
- Expertise of Verilog / SystemVerilog
- Practical experience of the current verification strategies required for complex SoC development, including software-based techniques
- Understanding of verification methodologies – UVM/OVM/e
- Knowledge of Formal verification techniques
- Perl, Python or any other scripting language
- Testplan creation and tracking
- Ability to express ideas and communicate effectively in English
- A high level of pro-activity, initiative and problem solving
- Enthusiasm, drive and the ability to schedule own workload and plan tasks effectively.
- Good team player. Ability to work well as part of a team both locally, and also with remote or multi-site teams
- Professional and enthusiastic approach to work
- Flair for lateral thinking and problem solving
- Willingness to be flexible and accept new challenges
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for Progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Contributory Pension
- Insurance, Medical, Life & Personal accident
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 business days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, subsidized meal, gym, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The Arm Bangalore office employs staff from the Architecture & Technology, CPU, Physical Design, Systems & Software and Administrative Support teams. Located at a height of over 900 m (3,000 ft) above sea level, Bangalore is known for its pleasant climate throughout the year which makes it suitable for a variety of outdoor sports in the numerous parks and gardens that dot the city.
Arm Embedded Technologies Private Ltd.
Bagmane World Technology Center - SEZ
Citrine Block, 5th and 6th Floor
Marathahalli Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560 048.