Senior Trade Marketing Manager RBA fantastic opportunity for a Senior Trade Marketing Manager to join our team
As a Senior Strategic Marketing Manager you will be the Trade Marketing expert of the Powerbrand responsible for specific channel(s) with the opportunity to drive growth for the Brand in the lead Powermarket and across the Area. You will develop the store focused approach for your respective channel to deliver the brand growth strategy in the area and implementing the plan in your market. You will oversee sales forecasts and sales strategy, proposing and directing the execution of programs to maximize sales volume potential to achieve Plan.
As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team, you will:
- Develop local 5P/3D strategy, LSM and Picture of Success for the brand in the respective channel in accordance with category success models
- Develop the 5P/3D guidelines for the brand across the area as part of the Area Brand Master Plan including model shelf layout & promo model for each relevant store format within the respective channel
- Ensure local implementation of brand 5P/3D strategy across customers in the respective channel, in line with agreed brand priorities and media plans. Lead/support the local teams preparing and executing important customer-meetings/T2T
- Identify Market/Consumer/Category trends and build them into the category vision and growth story and present to local customers to establish RB as the Category expert. Create model trade presentation, usable across ENA
- Prepare the 5P/3D execution By Store Format Area Launch recommendations for new initiative (NPD/EPD/BDI)
- Generate full set of turnkey activation materials for each new initiative for all critical store formats in your respective channel across the area
- Ensure the customer requirements are reflected in the IDB and at all stages to launch to ensure the NPD will be suitable for customer execution
- Identify & actively share best practice and ideas that can be scaled across the area
- Contribute Area learnings to the Global Success Model and apply GSM best practice across the area.
Is this you?
- Minimum bachelor degree in Business Administration (or similar) focus on Marketing/Sales
- Minimum 2 year sales experience with large centralized accounts in a blue chip FMCG company is a must
- At least 2 years additional functional experience in either Trade Marketing, Category Management or Brand Management is preferrable
- Very good 4P knowledge and proven practice
- Excel, PowerPoint and Nielsen Nitro (or equivalent) on advanced level
- German: fluent
- English: fluent
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.