Senior Technology Auditor SkyEmployee status: Permanent
Closing date: Ongoing
Reference number: 40657
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort and together we work hard to give our customers a better experience and are always looking for ways to improve in everything we do. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This is a great opportunity to join our Group Audit, Risk Management and Compliance teams
As a valued employee of Sky, you'll benefit from a free Sky Q premium package (one off payment required fro installation), an excellent pension scheme and private health care. Plus, there's a great range of other benefits to fit around your needs too.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
The nature of this position requires regular proactive contact with key individuals and decision makers, preparing audit reports and planning of IT application, infrastructure, development, security, service continuity and project audits. The role also requires you to keep up to date on relevant technical and digital developments and the associated regulatory and statutory environment.
- Plan and execute IT application, infrastructure, development, security, service continuity and project audits
- Input into the preparation of the annual audit plan
- Support the Group Head of IT Audit in delivering the annual audit plan
- Formulate audit conclusions and prepare audit reports
- Track the status and resolution of issues raised to achieve continuous improvements
- Support enterprise wide risk management activities and monitor key risks
- Perform consulting engagements and special reviews as requested by management
- Partner and liaise with the External Auditors as necessary
- Passionate about the digital age and the use of technology as an enabler
- Experience within IT audit, IT security and/or IT operations
- Extensive frontline experience in at least one of the following areas; security operations centre (SOC) support, technical support, threat analysis, information security or software project delivery or network engineering
- Strong understanding of network and communication hardware, including routers and firewalls, data storage technologies and cloud services
- A strong understanding of the end to end audit process would be highly desirable
- Comfortable with reviewing a broad range of technologies and applications, such as Unix, Oracle, SQL, Active Directory, LDAP, Citrix
- Sound understanding of development methodologies including Agile Demonstrable experience in the design, testing and implementation of business continuity plans, incident response processes and crisis management
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? Apply today.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better