Senior Technical Account Manager NCC Group
Senior Technical Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic security solutions team in which you will be responsible for the management and delivery of client security programmes. As part of an ever-growing delivery team, you must have a passion for IT security as well as a desire to deliver a high quality service to our client base.
As a Senior member of the team you will be expected to be fully comfortable with operating Windows and Linux systems, have a solid knowledge of networking and web application testing, and be passionate about IT security. As part of the MVSS delivery team, you will be responsible for looking after existing clients scanning programmes, managing their on-going scanning needs, validating results and supporting them with remediation advice. In addition to this, you will likely be involved in one of the bespoke areas of delivery, such as advanced application testing, static code analysis, and PCI or Cyber Essentials testing.
- Setting up security programmes with clients based on their requirements
- Running network and application vulnerability scans
- Manually verifying all vulnerabilities identified in scans
- Writing and delivering client reports
- Work directly with customers on troublesome vulnerability issues
- Providing support and answering queries from clients
- Attending occasional on-site sales support meetings to discuss our services in detail
- Strong understanding and experience of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Proven understanding and exposure to network and web application security
- Practical experience using network and application scanning tools and utilities, such as Nexpose Rapid 7, HP WebInspect, IBM AppScan , Tenable Nessus, Burp, NMAP etc
- Delivering PCI DSS requirements, in particular PCI ASV testing
- Cyber Essentials accreditations and testing
- CPSA, CRT or OSCP qualification
- UK Security Check (SC) clearance is desirable but not essential
About NCC Group
We are a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face. We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***