Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate, Health - Contract RB
- Participate and provide input to all local and global new product development initiatives and product life cycle management requirements
- Prepare and maintain compliant product labelling and prescribing/consumer medicine information
- Approve product labelling and advertising materials
- Participate and maintain active involvement in regulatory consultations initiated by the regulatory and industry associations
- Actively support cross functional teams with timely technical and regulatory advice
- Maintain high levels of compliance for assigned locally marketed products
- Monitors and interprets local regulatory issues and trends and communicate any significant impact to RB and its brands to the business
- Works efficiently and professionally with appropriate internal and external personnel to quickly resolve regulatory issues.
- Represents RB interests with local government agencies, industry associations and/or other organizations for the purpose of negotiating legislation, regulations and/or guidelines that do not impose excessive or unfair burdens on our industry or products
- Prepares, maintains and updates global RB product registration and regulatory compliance files and databases
- Provides regulatory expertise in the area of advertising and label claims for existing and new products.
- Supports internal investigations into allegations of non-compliance to expeditiously resolve the issue(s). Supports internal audits and where necessary, audits performed by 3rd parties.
- Assists with local statutory reporting requirements.
Is this You?
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutics, biology, chemistry, life sciences, nutrition or a related discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant areas of Regulatory Affairs and product registration.
- High level computer skills and familiarity in dealing with technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work multi-functional and multi-cultural project teams, virtually and within a global team.
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating.
- Bias for action, capacity to define, evaluate and take risks.
- Strong negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial understanding of operational business issues, category strategy and consumer issues.
- Understanding of marketing strategy and planning issues.
- Strong organisational analytical skills and attention to detail.
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!