Senior Project Engineer RB
Experiences and Knowledge Desired
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical) preferred.
- 6 or more years relevant Engineering Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proven capability and experience in Manufacturing support in a high intensity, continuously changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Expertise in the use of formal problem solving techniques (6 sigma, LEAN, Kaizen, 5s, root cause analysis, etc.) is preferred.
- Superior communications, leadership, and influencing skills.
- Project Management skills with demonstrated leadership of teams, projects, and initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and multi-disciplinary teams in a complex environment to achieve the objectives of the organization
- Demonstrated accountability in meeting objectives, and communicating both positive and negative information in an open and timely manner
- Broad knowledge of relevant manufacturing and packaging processes, and facility infrastructure (utility) processes and equipment
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing, packaging and infrastructure design/construction practices including design, estimating, cost, and schedule control, procurement, construction safety, commissioning, qualification, and validation.
- Knowledge of how to achieve results in an environment dedicated to change and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of MJN business objectives, strategies, organization, policies, procedures, and operating culture.
- Good working knowledge of financial principles, managing budgets, and engineering principles and techniques
- Good working knowledge of Project Management techniques
- Good Understanding of Supply Chain operations, and interface with R&D, and Distribution processes/systems