Senior Operations Analyst AO
A Bit About UsWe’re a bunch of people who go to great lengths to make sure our customers are the happiest customers out there. We may sell everything from washing machines to PlayStations, but at our core we’re a people business. We roll up our sleeves and work together to make things happen. From logistics, recycling to our award winning IT teams, almost everything we do, we do ourselves to make sure every aspect of our customer journey is done properly. We launched in 2000 as a result of a £1 bet in a Bolton pub. 18 years later we have a 5* TrustPilot rating (after 100K reviews), expanded our business into Europe and floated on the London stock exchange, but we never lose sight of what we’re about.
More About the RoleIn the UK Retail Operations team we’re obsessive about our customers and the experience they get with us. Working within our Operations Department, you’ll be responsible for managing a small team of analysts to provide timely and insightful analysis, supporting teams from across the business, including the Contact Centre, IT and Marketing in order to identify and drive enhancements to not only our customer’s journey, but also our Contact Centre’s ability to deliver the best customer service.
Here's What You Can Expect to be Doing* Managing a small team of analysts
* Presenting regular updates to management on performance of the operation
* Actively engage with and act as a business partner to numerous areas of the business
* Driving projects with our BI and IT teams through regular meetings
* Supporting other business units with customer related analysis and operational queries
* Developing existing and introducing new insightful reports
A Few Things About You* Minimum 2.1, preferably in Maths, Statistics, Economics or Business related discipline
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel. SQL skills would be advantageous but not essential.
* Solid business and commercial awareness, with experience in an analytical role.
* Excellent organisation & attention to detail
* Logical and tenacious approach, demonstrating a can-do attitude
* Ambitious and self-motivated
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal