Senior Cyber Defence Operations Consultant NCC Group
Senior Cyber Defence Operations Consultant
In the highly-charged environment of a live cyber-attack, it is comforting for clients to have cyber-defence experts that can respond instantly to the event with a calm and methodical approach.
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation. We have one of the largest incident response teams in the world, who are high equipped to reduce the likelihood of breach becoming a greater problem.
Our established team of defence experts, have the experience to deal with all types of threats; from employee abuse to state backed adversaries. Our Consultants are highly adept in the provision of cyber security advice and response services.
As part of our on-going expansion, we are seeking an experienced Senior Cyber Defence Operations Consultant (CDO) to join our growing team.
Do you have the below skills and capabilities in Incident response and forensic services?
- Emergency incident response – mitigation and remediation.
- Digital Host Forensics and Investigation
- Network forensics and Packet Analysis
- Intelligence driven investigative analysis
- Compromise Assessment performed using Host data, Network captures and Log data
- A good understanding of Malware techniques and analysis.
- The ability to discuss wider technology and security posture with a client ultimately to perform Cyber Threat Readiness reviews.
- Capable to deliver Cyber First responder and forensic training courses.
- Ad hoc IR and forensic advice and consultancy.
If you have experience of any of the above and have a passion for reducing risk for the clients you work with then we’d like to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- Long term career paths
- Flexible working
- Continuous technical and non-technical training
- Guaranteed research time
- Monthly tech team presentations and socials along with capture the flag team opportunities
- Annual two day internal security conference NCCCon (The last one was in Madrid in July 2018)
- Opportunities to go to BlackHat and DefCon in Las Vegas
- Opportunities for international travel if desired
- Generous car allowance / selection of vehicles
- Bonuses for significant contributions to research and delivery
- Variation of work across all sectors, technologies and engagement types with opportunities including potential secondments (if of interest) through to management of multi-month technical engagements and teams of consultants.
- Ability to innovate and be recognised and rewarded for such
- Mentoring opportunities by senior leadership
About NCC Group
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment – in our people, our business and we want to invite talented people to join us in our vision to be the leading cyber security advisor.
The NCC Group family has 1,600 members located around the world providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Our heart is in our space.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***