Senior Consultant - Risk Management and Governance NCC Group
Senior Consultant - Risk Management and Governance
In today’s cyber security landscape, ensuring compliance & strong governance is more important than ever.
NCC Group provides Information Assurance consultancy to help companies protect critical systems and information. We do this by defining security strategies, developing policies conducting security maturity and risk assessments and architecture reviews and by delivering security awareness & training sessions.
Due to impressive growth within the division we are looking for Consultants to join our teams across the UK.
Core areas of responsibility include:
- Conducting onsite and remote activities to advice, assess, analyse and report in line with the engagement project requirements. This will involve meeting client stakeholders, conduct of documentation reviews, auditing technical solutions and systems as well as presenting information and advice to senior business partners.
- Translate the technical and non-technical findings from an assessment or exercise into relevant, actionable information for customers
- Assisting with sales proposals, bids and tenders for delivery of Audit & Compliance services
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally
If you have experience in one or more of the following skills, we would be really keen to hear from you:
- Industry standards such as ISO 27001 Series, PCI DSS, GDPR
- CISSP would be an advantage
- Risk Assessments
- Security Architecture Review
- Information Security Awareness and Training Programmes
- Information Security Policy Development
- Security Transformation Programmes
If you think you have what it takes to be part of this well-established team and would like to help us continue be a global leader in cyber security, get in touch. We’d love to hear from you. In return we offer:
- Long term career paths
- Continuous technical and non-technical training
- Annual two day internal security conference NCCCon (The last one was in Madrid in July 2018)
- Opportunities for international travel if desired
- Generous car allowance / selection of vehicles
- Variation of work across all sectors, technologies and engagement types with opportunities including potential secondments (if of interest) through to management of multi-month technical engagements and teams of consultants.
- Ability to innovate and be recognised and rewarded for such
- Mentoring opportunities by senior leadership
About NCC Group
We are passionate about helping our customers to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape. We fuel that passion with investment – in our people, our business and we want to invite talented people to join us in our vision to be the leading cyber security advisor.
The NCC Group family has 1,600 members located around the world providing a trusted advisory service to 15,000 customers. Our heart is in our space.
About your application
We review every application received and will get in touch if your skills and experience match what we’re looking for. If you don’t hear back from us within 10 days please don’t be too disappointed – we may keep your CV on our database for any future vacancies and we would encourage you to keep an eye on our career opportunities as there may be other suitable roles.