Senior Brand Manager, Hygiene Home RB
A fantastic opportunity is available within the Hygiene Home Business Unit for a versatile and motivated Senior Brand Manager to join our high performing Marketing team.
This role reports to the Category Manager and is based our state of the art offices in the heart of Sydney's CBD.
- Mentor and guide a team of brand managers to achieve the team's target
- Be responsible for the end-to-end management and achievement of financial results and market share targets for your brand – acting as a 'General Manager' for the brand.
- Develop and execute consumer marketing plans and partner with Trade marketing Manager to execute channel / 4Ps strategy for your brand
- Own S&OP process for your brand, including tracking of business performance, outlook for next 12 months and gap filling initiatives
- Work across functions to develop and execute with excellence your commercial plans
- Develop, execute and amplify plans in-line with RB's strategic goals – ensuring market excellence.
- Minimum Tertiary Qualifications of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Senior level experience within Brand Management or Trade Marketing
- Objective, innovative and commercially minded individual with experience preferably in an FMCG industry
- Team player with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive Can-Do attitude with a proven commitment to their work
- Some experience in guiding and mentoring others
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage tasks with a diverse range of prioritise and problems
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!