Senior Account Manager NCC Group
Senior Account Manager
NCC Group is looking for experienced individuals that have a track record in delivering growth from existing and new customer accounts. You will be at the heart of driving this division forward by partnering with organisations to mitigate the risk associated with third-party software and services.
As a Key Account Manager, you will be tasked with growing a predominantly existing client base, focusing on building long-term, sustainable relationships. You will be focused on growing revenues from existing and new accounts which have little or no spend currently.
- Build long-term, sustainable, relationships with our clients in order to support revenue growth for the Escrow Services division
- Overachieve against a defined set of sales target
- Proactively report accurate revenue forecasts to your line manager
- Work with the technical and operations team in order to ensure we provide excellent service to our customers
- Target and identify new customers
- Design and develop strategic plans on your account base in order to define and prioritise areas of focus
- Participate in face to face meetings in order to build long-term relationships
- Experience in dealing with customers and a track record of driving revenue through customer relationships
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in delivering revenue growth
- A track record in achieving targets
- Ambitious, intelligent and competitive
- Able to effectively write and structure emails with a view to developing opportunities and building relationships
About NCC Group
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
If your skills and experience meet the needs of the role requirement, we will endeavour to respond to your query within 10 working days. If you have applied for a vacancy and haven’t heard back from us within this time please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
*** Please note that this role has background clearance as mandatory due to the nature of the work NCC Group does. To apply, you must be willing and able to undergo the vetting process ***