Sales Coordinator (f/m/d) RB
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Sales Coordinator to join RB’s Hygiene Home Business Unit.
As a Sales Coordinator, you support your team in driving the customer strategy for a key national customer, driving and executing business growth plans as set by the Sales Leadership Team
Key parts of this role will include:
Supporting the (Senior) Key Account Manager in his/ her tasks of:
- The 4P (Product, Promotion, Placement, Price) strategies within particular focus customers
- Analysing of 4P gaps to identify opportunities and risks
- Developing of the implementation of customer-specific measures/projects
- Strategic development of customer-specific best practice models through effectiveness analyses of advertisement, pricing, shelf placement, and range of products for particular focus customers
- Conducting of LSM/4P opportunities and risk analyses for particular focus customers
- Closing LSM/ 4P gaps and use possible improvements
- Preparation of presentations in collaboration with other departments
- Correspondence with customers
- Creating Sales analyses and collecting and editing of market data
- Preparation and post-processing of customer meetings of year end talks
- Promotion evaluations and analyses, price analyses, Update information (Promo Tracking, Promos, Listings)
Is this You?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or similar)
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in Retail/ FMCG
- Very good computer literacy (Windows)
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office (esp. Excel)
- German: fluent
- English: fluent
- International mobility nice to have
- Respecting and living our core values
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!