SALESFORCE SOLUTION ARCHITECT Ascential
Brand: Ascential Group
Job function: IT/Technology
Job type: Perm Full Time
Location: London, UK
Salary: Competitive Market Salary
Job ref: R399
We're looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Technology function.
- To Ensure that the Group’s use of Salesforce/Force.com achieve functionality, usability, performance, scalability, security, reliability and longevity.
- Build on existing investments in Force.com, service oriented architecture, and web solutions, while leveraging mature concepts, architectures, and technologies.
- Capture and understand business requirements and translate them into well-architected technical solutions by researching, testing and recommending the most appropriate options that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform.
- Create high quality documentation and presentations supported by clear images and diagrams, to secure business understanding and approval of the proposed design, communicating any design trade-offs and business implications as necessary.
- Generate artefacts such as diagrams, models, an early user guide, and prototypes to keep the users and the developers constantly up to date and in agreement on the system to be provided as it is evolving.
- Act as a technical SF lead, interfacing with business users and stakeholders, project managers, external developers as the key technical and solution owner until it is handed over to BAU.
- Guide Lead Developers, ensuring that development aligns clearly with the architectural vision and that any problems arising during implementation are resolved in accordance with the design concepts, user requirements and any constraints.
- Generate a set of acceptance test requirements, together with the developers and users, which determine that all of the high level requirements have been met.
- Conceptualise and present solution ideas within tight timelines, iterating as needed.
- Demonstrable experience as a Salesforce solution architect or lead designer, with experience across multiple implementations..
- 6+ years of overall IT experience.
- Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Dev 201 & 401 Certification is mandatory; Sales or Service Cloud Consultant and Dev 501 would be beneficial.
- Hands on experience in object-oriented design/programming required.
- Strong practical experience across configuration, customization, and programming with VisualForce, APEX APIs/triggers, AppExchange deployments, Salesforce.com s-controls plus WSDL, REST, Data and other integration methods.
- Experience of complex multi-system/integration Salesforce projects with multi-dimensioned process and data requirements.
- Experienced and conversant in key business functional areas such as ERPKnowledge of marketing automation applications (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, etc.) and financial packages (e.g. FinancialForce) would be beneficial.
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Working in Technology
Our Technology department are a bold and trusted team with a clear direction. We work collaboratively to provide high performing capabilities and technologies. As a team, we are relied upon because we have the expertise to make the best decisions, for the right reasons with the most impressive business outcomes.
Joining us will allow you to work alongside a fair and open-minded department that allows you to experiment. We know what we are doing, why we are doing it and where we are heading, all while still recognising individual expertise. This means we can join forces, pull resources and make winning teams.
Want more info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?