Reliability Technician-Electrical (RTE) RB
- Have a two year Associate Degree in Mechanical Technology (or equivalent), plus at least one (1) year of experience, or
- Have completed a certified machine repair apprenticeship program (or equivalent), plus at least two (2) years experience, or
- Have a minimum of five (3) years of industrial mechanical maintenance experience or manufacturing operational experience.
Additionally the successful applicant will:
- Have strong team oriented skills and excellent interpersonal skills,
- Be a self-starter, be able to work effectively with minimal supervision, and good organizational and planning skills,
- Be willing to learn new job-related skills, and have good troubleshooting and analytical skills.
The RTE B23 Craft training program will consist of up to a 1 Year Training period with a combination of classroom Maintenance Training and On-The-Job Training (OJT). Skill specific training will be provided as needs are identified. Team and interpersonal training will be provided as a continuing part of the performance improvement process. The selected candidate will be expected to be a fully functioning team member at or before the end of the training period. A skills assessment evaluation will be completed to determine capability. Safety, GMP, and regulatory required training will be provided.
A B23 Trainee upon successful completion of the training program will not automatically be raised to the B24 Level. Advancement opportunity will only exist when a RTM B24 becomes vacant. The RTE B24 vacancy will then be posted and interviews will be conducted with selected qualified candidates.
Must be able to work 8 hour shifts in a 7 day operation (subject to change), weekend, holiday, and overtime work required.
NOTE: This position will require the employee to work with chemical, radiological, or biological agents that may be hazardous to health if mishandled (including agents which may potentially affect reproduction or the fetus). Employees will be required to follow all safety procedures and use personal protective clothing/equipment where specified