Regulatory Publishing Systems Associate RB
Do you have?
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- eCTD publishing experience or experience of working with medicinal dossiers
- Clear and logical problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in shaping the future landscape
Is this You?
- Experience of working with regulatory or R&D systems such as publishing software or electronic document management systems.
- Experience of implementing validated computer systems in the OTC, generics or pharmaceutical sector.
- Ability to learn on the job
- At least a Batchelors level degree
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!