Receptionist - Part Time RB
- Manage the front-house reception area in our Sydney Office
- Handle a busy switchboard - answering & directing all telephone enquiries
- Meet and greet all visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist in co-ordinating any visitor arrivals
- Manage Security/ Access for Sydney Office
- Manage and oversee stationery, kitchen/office supplies etc.
- Manage communication through email announcements throughout the office
- Ad-hoc data entry
- Demonstrate a strong personal commitment to the RB Vision by being an ambassador for the organisation
- Build effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders to improve processes and efficiencies
- Assist HR team with on-boarding activities like security passes, locker allocation and welcome packs
Is this You?
- 2-3 years previous experience as a corporate receptionist
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Condeco (or similar)
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Polished presentation with an enthusiastic and friendly personality
- Sound corporate business acumen and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and achievement
- Excellent time management skills with strong prioritisation and organisational skills
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Resilient and able to respond under pressure
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Fluency in English
In Return RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!