Project Manager - Planning Analytics Ocado
Closing date: 03 Feb 2019
Contract type: Full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Hatfield (Head Office)
Ocado is the world leading innovator in online grocery shopping, with a pioneering business model. We are developing our own technology and new customer propositions, opening multiple sites & warehouses, and engaging in new business partnerships. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an exciting company and a bunch of smart, skilled and friendly people with extraordinary drive and passion.
This role exists to make sure that high quality projects are delivered by the Planning Analytics team and Planning department as a whole. These projects are responsible for delivering multiple millions of pounds worth of benefit to the company and comprise a core part of the department’s focus and attention. You are the contact point for other departments affected by these projects and need to keep them informed, supportive and engaged. You will streamline and organize the projects, providing structure from inception to implementation. You will provide appropriate project governance throughout, highlighting risks, putting in place mitigation and communicating progress where required.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other departments
- Project manage analytics projects
- Key projects to manage: efficiency improvement projects, budget processes, Christmas processes
- Delivery of multiple projects that vary in terms of complexity, size and duration
- Managing projects through the full project lifecycle
- Manage key relationships with internal customers
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Great communication skills
- Attention to detail but also vision and initiative
- Understanding of complex projects and processes
- Drive to deliver first-class service to stakeholders
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Strong influencing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Proficiency in a variety of project management methodologies
- Proficiency in project management software and Excel
Private Medical Insurance
Employee Assistance Programme
23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
15% Ocado discount
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we will be in contact with shortlisted candidates only. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Ocado's business our vacancy close dates may be subject to change.