Project Coordinator Trade Marketing (f/m/d) RBA fantastic opportunity for a Project Coordinator Trade Marketing to join RB's Health Business Unit.
As a member of the Marketing team, you will have the overall responsibility for the full administration and coordination of assigned Swiss/ Austrian/ Nordics Trade Marketing (TM CHAT & Nordics).
Key parts of this role will include:
- Coordinate communication between CHAT & Nordics, trade marketing team, brand management team, supply, media, KAMs and external stakeholders within the operative processes to ensure a smooth project execution; keep all stake holders informed
- Be the key contact person of assigned projects
- Co-Define with CHAT & Nordics CM team country specific LSM & MSL
- Co-develop, deploy and track conceptual sells for: NPD/EPD and BDIs (p/s, national/tailor-made promos etc.)
- Co-analyse market landscape, check for ops and risks
- Manage operative processes and tasks
- Display set up based on agreement between CM CHAT & Nordics, Core team DACH, and coordination with Marketing responsible for displays (no fast SKU or other systems)
- Promo material set up based on agreement between CM CH & core team and coordination with Marketing responsible for promo material (communication with agency only in urgent cases, otherwise marketing responsible)
- Assist CM CHAT & Nordics Team in preparing proposals for CHAT & Nordics only initiatives for x-functional meetings
- Project tracking: ensure all operative tasks related to the project are delivered in time
- Ensure smooth running of daily business aspects related to the project
- Project measurement: Align all relevant financials with CM CHAT & Nordics Team as basis for P&L calculations and market analysis related to the project
- Support STMM and DE TM team in all relevant DE topics not specifically related to CHAT or Nordics
Is this you?
- Abitur (A-Levels)
- Completed Commercial education / Apprenticeship
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in either Key Account-, (Trade) Marketing-, Buying or Supply
- Minimum 1 year Project Management experience in Sales/Marketing environment; experience with a FMCG company or retailer is a must
- Ideally experience in artwork design, pack optimization, cross functional team work experience
- Advanced skills with Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally knowledge of SAP and Nielsen Nitro (or equivalent)
- Structured thinker with well-organized work-approach
- Strong communicator capable of building solid working relationships
- High level of proactivity, assertiveness, persuasiveness and creativity
- German (fluent)
- English (business fluent)
In return, RB offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.