Programme Manager - Business Services Group RB
What are we looking for?
- Experienced Programme Manager having delivered several global Programmes, ideally within a Shared Services and FMCG setting
- Significant Finance experience (ideally qualified Accountant)
- Experience of working in a complex, matrix organisation with a global scope
- Strong leader with experience of motivating and leading project management teams
- Significant Project and Programme Management experience, hands-on experience of different deployment methodologies and deployment approaches (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- People management skills, including an understanding of how to attract, develop and retain talented individuals and experience in identifying and implementing training & development plans
- Ability to build, manage and sustain strong relationships with clients and production partners
- Significant experience of contract negotiation and effective monitoring of agreed contracts
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence; demonstrated ability to lead complex operational and strategic initiatives within a technical and/or new media environment
- Ability to engage and manage all levels of stakeholders and multicultural audience/s through excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive disciplined programme governance with high attention to detail.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Formal Project or Programme Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, MSP etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Powerpoint and PPM tools
- Sound judgment and strong business acumen, always looking at the best possible outcome for RB and aligned to RB’s goals
- Collaborative with colleagues to drive involvement and engagement
- Attitude and aptitude to thrive in a fast-moving, demanding, dynamic and culturally diverse environment, with the personal integrity to make positive change even when it challenges the status quo
- Change agent – continually looking for ways to drive process improvement- continuous improvement mind-set
- Strong focus on controls and compliance
- Expectation is c. 15-25% but driven by Project and Programme demands
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truely Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!