Product Manager - Embedded CPUs and system solutions ARM
- Job ID #: 14875
- Job Category: Product Marketing
- Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
- Division: Embedded & Automotive
- Department: Embedded & Auto Marketing
- Primary Country: France
- Primary Location: Sophia Antipolis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Are you ready to be at the forefront of driving the next wave of semiconductors in the smart embedded market? With over 50 billion Arm-based chips already shipped into the embedded market alone, Arm technology is at the heart of the smart embedded and IoT revolution. You now have the opportunity to play a pivotal role helping ensure that all companies, whatever their size, can benefit from the world’s number one technology ecosystem.
Arm is looking for an experienced product manager to take global responsibility for a select set of embedded CPUs and system solutions. The exact nature of this strategically critical role will depend on the phase in the lifecycle of the products you will lead – either focusing on the product management of new products or business management of existing products. In both cases the role is to expand opportunities in the market with Arm solutions, exploring innovative ways to approach these segments.
As an embedded product manager, you will join a company that is number one in its field and will work with some of the brightest and most capable people in the industry, and with the leading technology companies across the globe. You will interact directly with some of the biggest semiconductor manufacturers and some of the largest consumer electronic companies worldwide. The role will require enthusiasm, travel overseas and a real passion for innovation.
You will report to the Director of Product Management. You will be part of a family of product and technology managers who are addressing the growing demands to use the best embedded technology.
Your role will include some or all of the following activities:
- Product management of a group of CPU and system solution products
- Primary product interface for internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting product management enquires from across the business. Seeking support from internal and external technical specialists as needed
- Being the marketing champion for a set of Arm’s embedded platforms and systems
- Identifying technology trends and market problems to help define Arm’s product roadmaps
- Supporting sales to drive design wins
- Ensuring all outbound collateral is kept up to date and that the product solutions are optimally positioned
- Understanding market requirements, and in the case when handling new products, validating these requirements and turning them in to specifications that can be used as a basis for Arm engineering teams to build new products.
- Developing and executing a Go-to-market plan for the products
- Identifying and articulating compelling value propositions for product positioning with customers and ecosystem partners
- Working with the dedicated embedded outbound marketing team, to jointly build a plan and content for outbound activities for products, including webinars, blogs, articles and white papers
- Making it even easier for customers to access the products
- Reviewing how customers license our technology; recommending and developing ways to reach new customers
- Reducing barriers to accessibility to products
- Essential Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of the semiconductor market
- Good technical knowledge of microprocessors and/or SoC systems
- Broad experience in a product management, product marketing or technical sales role
- Experience of product management of technical products
- Experience in outbound marketing tasks including developing sales collateral or whitepapers
- Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working across a global team
- Strong engineering background, ideally within a CPU or silicon environment
- Willingness to travel to meet with customers and colleagues
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Interpersonal Skills:
- High degree of initiative and a proven problem solver
- Good communicator, personable and able to work and communicate at a detailed or high level
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative, high-energy, open-minded, reliable, innovative, persuasive
- A good listener, with the ability to take input from multiple sources and filter into concise communication
- Ability to work, communicate and motivate effectively at all levels of the company and with partners to achieve desired results
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Supplementary pension
- Private Medical Insurance (employee & family)
- Life Insurance
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave
- Sabbatical, 20 paid business days every four-years of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Others, free car parking, luncheon vouchers & Public Transport Pass reduction, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
The staff at the Arm Sophia Antipolis design center is mostly focused on CPU design. Sophia Antipolis is a technology park that’s surrounded by a large national park, with wild boar that live within the city and can be seen strolling through the tech park. It’s conveniently located a quick 30 minute drive southwest of Nice, 45 minutes to Monaco, and only 20 minutes to Cannes.
Arm France SAS
25 Allée Pierre Ziller
F-06903 Sophia Antipolis Cedex