Product Development Assistant RB
- Bachelor’s Degree (Food/Nutritional Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry or other relevant science preferred)
- 0-5 years R&D experience with a proven track record of delivery
- Understanding of nutritional and food science or similar
- An excellent technical problem solver
- Experience of generating technical documentation and reports desirable
- Experience of working with multiple partners to deliver success desirable
- Experience in a laboratory and/or GMP setting is desirable
- In line with RB core values, you will be achievement focussed and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
- Ability to plan and realise projects involving multiple technical and scientific hurdles.
- Ability to convert rational thinking into action (a thinker and an achiever).
- An openness to change and ability to think out of the box.
- The business language in RB is English, therefore fluency in English is essential.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!