Principal Scientist, Global Nutrition Science RB
- Ph.D. in nutrition or related discipline with excellent general knowledge of nutrition.
- 4+ years of relevant experience, preferably in pediatric nutrition. Maternal nutrition experience also desirable.
- Ability to lead and develop a team of scientists.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to develop effective working relationships and networks with culturally and technically diverse groups.
- Ability to evaluate & translate complex technical information to identify opportunities for new/reformulated products, and/or more compelling messaging for existing products.
- Ability to function as a nutrition science representative in cross-functional teams, prioritize responsibilities, and deliver a full range of results under tight time constraints.
- Capable of identifying and driving the application of nutrition science to generate positive business results.
- Excellent writing, reporting and presenting skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate science/technological concepts to technical and non-technical audiences at multiple levels through a variety of formats to enable sound business decisions.
- Strong competency with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Willingness to travel, including internationally.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!