Principal Process Engineer RB
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Chemical or Food Process Engineering or related fields such as Food Science and Technology, Biosytems Engineering.
- Candidate must have proficiency in Process Engineering, reaction kinetics and modeling, equipment design, thermodynamics, and process optimization.
- Candidate should have experience in technical writing, Process and Quality Assurance Documentation, and Technical Presentations.
- Proficiency in Computer software – Autocad, Minitab, Microsoft Office and other useful work tools in the accomplishment of tasks.
- Significant experience with multiple unit operations including spray drying is required.
- Experience in liquid processing, including conventional and aseptic processing/packaging would be considered as a plus.
- Dairy and nutritional products processing and packaging experience is preferred.
- Strong Technical Leadership skills and experience in process research and development experience.
- Tenacity to scientific problem-solving and stringent criteria for accountability in decision making.
- Excellent innovation and analytical skills coupled with commitment to continuously seek feedback and build alignment with key stakeholders.
- A strong history of leading by influence and delivering results with excellence.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience and demonstrated history of success. 10 or more years of experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, multi-task environment under pressure and tight time constraints where a high degree of teamwork, flexibility, and collaboration are required.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of personnel in a lean global R&D matrix organization.
- Some travel, including international, is required.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!