Packaging Tech I RB
TECHNICAL & OPERATIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Experience operating packaging line equipment like Can Depalletizers, Sorters/Orienters, Filler/Capper, Valve Inserters, Labelers, Sleevers, Heat Shrink Wrap Tunnels, Case Formers, Case Packers, Conveyors, Palletizers, Unitizers, Gasser, Crimper, Thermoform, Blister Machine, etc.
- Experience operating packaging line and related equipment from startup, through all manual adjustments (like clearing jams), to shutdown.
- Experience troubleshooting packaging line equipment problems to determine root cause and making effective repairs and adjustments in a timely manner.
- Experience performing scheduled Preventative Maintenance (PMs) to insure equipment efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to set up and change over all Packaging Line equipment in a timely manner to insure minimum down time and smooth start up.
- Experience using computers for data entry and reporting purposes.
- Must have strong communication skills and command of English, both verbal and written.
- For future promotional opportunities, mechanical and/or electrical experience operating maintenance equipment like the lathe, drill press, welding equipment, power and hand tools, pipe threader, hydraulic press, band saw, table saw, etc. and appropriate measurement tools like micrometers, scales, gauges, PC for CCMail, on-line SPC, etc.
Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now and see just how much responsibility you'll enjoy.
Interested candidates must apply online at RB’s website at www.rb.com/careers in order to be considered. Please refer to job requisition number HIL0010A.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.